IT Servicedesk Engineer (NL, Bodegraven)
FORGET THE REST, COME WORK WITH US
Hi, we are Infodation.
Will you be Infodation, too?
Infodation makes highly advanced software that works so well, you’ll completely forget you’re even using it. We do this by bringing together various kinds of talent, knowledge and perspectives.
We are sending out this message because we need someone with talent for Agile Scrum practices, knowledge of testing and a unique perspective on working together.
Will you make an unforgettable impression on us?
Shining application manager
- Mid – Excellent level
- At least 1 year experience within a comparing role
- Affinity with setting up and maintaining databases and software
- Leave no stone unturned when working on issues
- Teamplayer with ability to take responsibility
- Keep holding ground during busy times
- Strive for a good relationship with customers and promote the Infodation atmosphere
- Dynamically it is
Excellent opportunities await
- You are the first point of contact for our customers to accept and register tickets by e-mail and telephone.
- Be the bridge between our customers and engineering teams for providing information and the status of the cases.
- Analyze and handle incoming tickets based on their urgency.
- Monitor and distribute cases to ensure they will not expire SLA times.
- Work in tandem with our application managers.
A work environment so rewarding, you’ll soon forget anything less was even possible
- Open workspace including lunch facilities, pooltable and weekly drinks
- International work environment with offices in Bodegraven and Nha Trang (Vietnam)
- Attractive and competitive salary with favourable pension plan and full travel allowance
- High end laptop and smartphone included
- Possibilty to follow training courses and obtaining certificates
- 25 vacation days, 10 extra days optional
Is this you?
- MBO completed successfully
- 1+ years experience in this field
- Flexible, no 9-5 mentality
- Communications skills in both Dutch and English
- Social Teamplayer
- Strive for the best