Senior Java Developer (VN, Nha Trang)
FORGET THE REST, COME WORK WITH US
Hi, we are Infodation.
Will you be Infodation, too?
Infodation makes highly advanced software that works so well, you’ll completely forget you’re even using it. We do this by bringing together various kinds of talent, knowledge and perspectives.
We are sending out this message because we need someone with talent for Agile Scrum practices, knowledge of testing and a unique perspective on working together.
Will you make an unforgettable impression on us?
Senior Java Developer
- Academic level
- Minimum 5 years’ of J2EE experience in designing and building software solutions (Java Certification is a plus)
- Experience with technologies such as Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Webservices, Microservices, etc.
- Knowledge of UI development and design principles
- Experience in working with a Scrum team
- Thorough knowledge of IT Infrastructure, Linux Server, Virtualization technologies, Continuous Integration, Framework design, patterns and practices.
- Proficient writing Unit Tests with mocking
- Experience in GIT source control and related flow
- Having experience of any front-end framework (NodeJS, ExtendJS, AngularJS…) is a plus
- Knowledge or experience of process and services in the Telecommunications and Internet industry is a plus
Excellent opportunities await
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and contribute to technical discussions
- Ability to give and receive feedback constructively
- Desire to learn and committed to personal development
- Proven experience in working with minimal supervision
- Team-oriented and creative
A work environment so rewarding, you’ll soon forget anything less was even possible
- Flexible hours, Monday through Friday
- Friendly and open working environment
- Attractive and competitive salary
- 13th month bonus
- We provide you laptop
- Premium health checkup at VINMEC International Hospital Nha Trang
- 12-day annual leaves, Christmas Day Leave
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Teambuilding events and company trip
- Training and career development opportunities
- Onsite opportunity to The Netherlands
- Fully stocked kitchen with raw noodles, tea, coffee and beer
Is this you?
- Initiative and result-oriented
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to play different roles in a project: software architect, project lead, technical lead, developer
- Ability to deal with uncertainty in dynamic environment
- Ability to work in parallel on different paths
- Experience in writing technical documentation
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience of working as part of a team
As a part of the Java team, you will work with projects which will challenge you and expand your skills. You will be an essential part of something bigger. We offer an informal working environment with a growing team in Nha Trang, Vietnam.