QC Engineer (VN, Nha Trang)
FORGET THE REST, COME WORK WITH US
Hi, we are Infodation.
Will you be Infodation, too?
Infodation makes highly advanced software that works so well, you’ll completely forget you’re even using it. We do this by bringing together various kinds of talent, knowledge and perspectives.
We are sending out this message because we need someone with talent for Agile Scrum practices, knowledge of testing and a unique perspective on working together.
Will you make an unforgettable impression on us?
- Academic level
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in related field
- Passion for automated tests
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and contribute to technical discussions
- Ability to work independently – self directed
- Ability to give and receive feedback constructively
- Desire to learn and committed to personal development
- Proven experience in working with minimal supervision
- Committed to product quality and service standards
- Team-oriented and creative
Excellent opportunities await
- Participate in project reviews
- Manage and perform test executions
- Verify that the coding complies with the standards
- Create test-related artifacts – test plan, test cases, test automation scripts
- Co-deliver top quality product by identifying any defects efficiently
- Coordinate with other support groups in order to facilitate QC activities
- Function well in a fast-paced, informal environment where constant change is the norm and the bar for quality is set high
A work environment so rewarding, you’ll soon forget anything less was even possible
- Flexible hours, Monday through Friday
- Friendly and open working environment
- Attractive and competitive salary
- 13th month bonus
- We provide you laptop
- Premium health checkup at VINMEC International Hospital Nha Trang
- 12-day annual leaves, Christmas Day Leave
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Teambuilding events and company trip
- Training and career development opportunities
- Onsite opportunity to The Netherlands
- Fully stocked kitchen with raw noodles, tea, coffee and beer
Is this you?
- Initiative and result-oriented
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking
- Ability to deal with uncertainty in dynamic environment
- Be capable of using both oral and written English effectively
- Be a team player
- Strong analytical and report writing skills, communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation skills
A QC Engineer helps work on improving software by dealing with finding and fixing all kinds of flaws. QC plays a key role behind each successful and high-quality product. Join us to be part of the essential team.